Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I'm looking for the Fairlane crest emblem that goes on the back panel. I will trade a GT emblem if anyone wants to or let me know what you want for it. Here's a picture of the GT emblem. Thanx

68 Fairlane/70 Cougar

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: dark7068 on 3/20/02 4:24am ]</font>

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Guess no one has one. The Fairlane crest is the same style as the GT emblem, but has the crest instead of the GT. Thanx anyways guys.

Rick

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hey Rick,
Try AutoKrafters 1-800-228-7346, item # C90z-6340316IN, 34.95 its the Fairlane Crest Insert for a 69 but should work for the 68.

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanx, but the emblems are different arent they. The Torino GT emblem buldges out and the Fairlane emblem is sunkin in, so a sticker wont fit on the GT emblem, and the Torino is ingraved in the outer part of the emblem.
I appreciate the help. Maybe a picture will help, I'll see if they have one, and post it.

Thanx

Rick

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I found a 69 crest emblem picture, but is the same style. The 69 has a wider chrome strip on the 68's though, so I think it's 68 only.

·
Registered
809 Posts
Yup its a '68 only part. The 69's are different. I have the '68 Torino center, but not one for a Fairlane-500.

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanx, I have the 68 GT emblem too, I took it off but it looks bare back there without the emblem so it's back on. I have the front crest for my grille, (not on yet), now I need the back emblem. Help!!!
Here's the front crest.

Rick

68 Fairlane/70 Cougar

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: dark7068 on 3/22/02 3:41pm ]</font>

1 - 7 of 7 Posts