Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,589 Posts
On 2006-11-11 01:43, FEandGoingBroke wrote:
When did Edelbrock start making RIMS?

FE
They have been making rims for a few years now.

Get out from under that rock!!

·
Registered
429 Posts
I love wagons, and this one is pretty cool.

Never did get those half chrome headlights though. What is up with those?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MaxPower on 11/12/06 11:05pm ]</font>

·
Registered
813 Posts
I dont get it.....sure its a nice clean wagon thats been lovingly cared for, but just because its been detailed and has Elanor rims on it, does'nt make it worth 10K.

·
Administrator
21,759 Posts
On 2006-11-12 08:04, MaxPower wrote:
I love wagons, and this one is pretty cool.

Never did get those half chrome headlights though. What is up with those?
Me neither. Nor those tinted headlight covers. I swapped vehicles with a friend of mine in GA cause his Mustang was so much better on gas than my van to drive to Mississippi. He had those things on there and I forgot to take them off before it got dark and had a hard time seeing good enough to pull over and remove the darn things. I would think half a headlight isn't much better, especially if you have the stock headlights. They are like having only half already.

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
Wagons are the old school SUV

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: v8shadow on 11/16/06 10:08am ]</font>

·
Registered
2,341 Posts
On 2006-11-15 17:43, v8shadow wrote:
Wagons are the old school SUV

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: v8shadow on 11/16/06 10:08am ]</font>
I could tell y'all why, but the chrome half headlight covers have been around longer than I have..
One of my first memories of a customized car was a '46 Chevy taildragger a friend of the family built when his dad moved up to a '54. It had skirts, a partial de-chrome, lowering blocks in back, a deep maroon paint job and likely more. I was about 5 or 6 and can't remember all of the details..

BTW, I wouldn't pay $9200 for 10 '71 Country Squires. No offense to anyone who owns and loves theirs, but early '70s Galaxies and particularly long roofs are about as inspiring as moldy wallpaper to me.

Just my .02 worth.....

Jan...not a station wagon or SUV fan

Jan

1 - 10 of 10 Posts