Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to wish everybody a safe and happy 4th!Hope you have fun!!!!

P.S. are any of you guys doing fireworks and if you are what kind?????

·
Premium Member
14,758 Posts
I concur. Happy 4th of July everyone.
I've spent the morning, (so far), staining/weatherproofing the deck. Then I moved onto trimming (weedwhacking), around the house/trees, after the boy mowed the lawn.
Then I waterproofed the deck on the trailer. (being as the car's not on it, seemed like a good thing to do).

Again, hope everyone's having a great 4th!

(by the way........set off my 'illegal' mortars and BIG rockets last nite).
all I've got left for tonite is bottle rockets and black cat crackers........

·
Registered
4,154 Posts
Just for shits and giggles I decided to see what the 750 off my 460 would do on the 351 in the stang today. Can you say death cloud? Thing is so over jetted for this motor it aint even funny. Oh well, back to square 1. I'm gonna get the car washed, and cleaned upo and readied for the races tomorrow night, see if I can't improve onm my 17.7. Wish me luck.

·
Registered
4,154 Posts
Can we say "pay attention to the details?" Stupid me. Bumped the choke closed and didnt realize it. Runs pretty good. Probably still a tad rich, but I got no smoke, and much better throttle responce than the old 4300 Autolite piece of trash.

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
To all my virtual friends below the 49th parallel......Ditto!!!! Have a safe 4th and I hope that the stuff that I heard about in the news this evening after work (LAX airport, small plane crash in San Dimas) didn't personally affect anyone here. God bless.

·
Premium Member
43 Posts
What a blast, had a decent amount of mortars and bottle rockets of all sizes. Managed to set off a car alarm up the street every time I fired my cannon.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts