Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hope everyone has a great holiday, we're all still here, so that alone is a lot to be thankful for... Here's to good friends/family, health to all of us and our old Fords :)
Tim

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Yep what he said.... Eat sleep eat some more sleep some more..... Maybe just maybe sneek out and fix the one tiny thing ya have meant to fix forever now.....

Happy Thanksgiving, guys n gals.....

·
Premium Member
1,060 Posts
Hope everyone has a great holiday, we're all still here, so that alone is a lot to be thankful for... Here's to good friends/family, health to all of us and our old Fords :)
Tim
X2...Good day to relax with a full belly in front of the TV watching some football. The kids won't be coming this year so the wife is going to cook us a steak this year. Then I'll be at the Ford Super Swap all weekend, life don't get any better :D.

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
X2... Then I'll be at the Ford Super Swap all weekend, life don't get any better :D.

Lucky bassard, lucky..... no cool crap around here going on..... Unless ya count the demo derby the bash up guys are doing saturday....

·
Premium Member
1,330 Posts
Happy TG to all.

·
Registered
576 Posts
X2...Good day to relax with a full belly in front of the TV watching some football. The kids won't be coming this year so the wife is going to cook us a steak this year. Then I'll be at the Ford Super Swap all weekend, life don't get any better :D.
Buying, selling, or helping to run the show? I'll be there Saturday, I may make up a nametag with Bikesandfires on it...Anybody from here sees me, say Hi...

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Dang hope they stay right where they are for the day Monty..... ;)

·
Premium Member
1,064 Posts
Hasn't been to bad, we watched the parade this morning and are watching football now....don't get off until midnight friday night :-( Had to trade a turkey dinner for pizza.....

·
Registered
734 Posts
happy thanks giving!

·
Premium Member
3,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Buying, selling, or helping to run the show? I'll be there Saturday, I may make up a nametag with Bikesandfires on it...Anybody from here sees me, say Hi...
might take the kids to look around too...havent been there in a few years.

·
Premium Member
4,010 Posts
Happy thanks for killing my people and stealing our land boy's & girls :)

Sincerely,

the FE Estate :D :D :D
You're most welcome, I'm sure.

What? No one went shopping on Black Thursday??

1 - 14 of 14 Posts