Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
304 Posts
as long as its SFI approved you should be ok...
TCI, FulidDamper, CAT etc....either a steel one or a "fluid" one will be good, dont get one with the rubber in between...

make sure u get the proper damper, with regards to the "height" etc and the correct hub and bolt pattern for the pulley....
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.