Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been searching lately and getting odd results, like nothing or too much. Then I noticed the search words I typed were searched as "word OR word OR word" instead of the usual "word AND word AND word". How do I get it to search with all the words I enter, or modify the search like typical Boolean searches? I couldn't find any Help or FAQ section on it.

David

PS: This might explain why many questions are being asked over and over again, if they can't find previous posts on the subject. Maybe?

·
Administrator
21,683 Posts
I searched couple days ago and knew who started the thread and one word in the topic and it found nothing. Then next time without anything but the search terms it found something. But today i haven't messed with it.

·
Premium Member
1,737 Posts
I searched couple days ago and knew who started the thread and one word in the topic and it found nothing. Then next time without anything but the search terms it found something.
Sounds like a database glitch. I wonder how long ago it's been since it was scanned for errors and optimized? Should be done at least once a month, especially considering this place has a zillion posts & has been around for over a decade now.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts