Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just learned about this page and joined this morning. I have a 1964 falcon futura two door hard top, 289ci, ford-o-matic that needs a new exhaust. Does anyone know of a header back kit that will fit. I see some on JEGS but not for my specific car. Im thinking about ordering the one for the 1964 mustang, but not sure just yet. Any comments and advice is welcome.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I was looking for one also, didnt find any that i liked. Went with a local custom exhaust shop, Had 3in stainless with flowmasters and Electric cutouts installed for $420....Not to bad for stainless, Ask around your area with anyone that has a hot rod where they get their work done

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply. I will try to post some pics of my car when I figure out how to do it. I'm better with wrenches than a key board. This is my second falcon. I built a 63.5 many years ago and sold it. WHAT A MISTAKE. It was a great matching number car. I am considering your suggestion with a local exhaust shop but haven't found one I think I can trust. I still have a lot of work to do. Still researching and also stock piling parts to begin the resto this winter. Thanks again for the reply. bamabrown

·
Registered
6 Posts
bamabrown what part of Al you from I see where wher the other guy is way up North east Hamilton I'm retired down here in LA lower alabama just outside Ft Rucker gate Ozark

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I,m retired too but all the way across state. North Mobile County, little town of Citronelle.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts