Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A company on ebay (maybe Mustang parts?) is selling Gal headliners for about $60. Has anyone bought one of these? I was wondering about the quality and how hard it is installing a headliner
thanks

·
Registered
981 Posts
Go for it, because they're a good place from what I hear. I think it comes with extra material for the sail panels too. I haven't re-installed mine, but it shouldn't be too hard. Fellas, when doing so, what do you use for insulation? Something that stuffs the headliner so that it's not waving in the wind.

·
Registered
830 Posts
I paid about 100.00 from MACS and instaled it myself. It is a fairly ez project. Some tips: 1) when removing your old headliner take note as to were your headliner bows go and keep them in order. 2) Start from the center and work your way out, front then rear. 3) Stretch ( pull ) the wrinkles out from right to left. You may have to do this again a few days after installing . 4) take your time. Most headliners will come with instructions . 60.00 is a good deal

·
Registered
91 Posts
I bought one and my interior pro said it is good quality and a hell of a price. Mine looks good.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts