Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello from Australia Everyone,

I thought I would introduce myself, The name is Happyone.

I live in Brisbane (Australia)

I have an almost fully restored 1968 GT J Code Mustang Convertible which we purchased approximately 3 years ago from the USA and shipped it to Australia.

My wife and I do travel to the USA on a regular basis ....actually we have fallen in love with the place and have many friends over there. If we could we'd move over there in a heart beat!

I'm a regular on the Mustang & US Muscle car forum scene here in Australia but wanted to touch bases with a few of you guys to expand my network of fellow car enthusiasts.

Cheers

:)

·
Premium Member
34,855 Posts
Welcome, nice looking ride :)

I got a buddy just down the street from you in Sidney (lol just down the street;)) He's a fellow Mustang enthusiast like yourself.

Plus a couple other guy's like DanV and his Galaxie.

If you ever make it up to the Pacific Northwest I'd buy you a pint and talk cars with you. :)

FE

·
Premium Member
5,392 Posts
That would be me, but I am 3000 miles away on the other side of the country.

Welcome aboard oh Happyone. :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome guys.

I gotta say, I like the way this forum is laid out - very easy to navigate through the miles of subject matter.

Danv ...Also good to see another fellow Aussie here, shame your on the other side of our big Island

I will just lay low for now, until I become a little more familiar with everyone.

Already enjoying a few of the threads that I've read and they have a bit of information new to me ...so it's a bonus already !

Cheers,

Happyone

1 - 5 of 5 Posts