Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
There is a junk yard with old fords about 20 miles from me . Here is his post on creigs list. His number there. If you wish to call and ask if and what his price is I donot mind going to pull the parts. I think that man is same I got 427 from years ago with a crack , cost me a bundle with problems not knowing crack was there until after built. But still I will do it. If same man as shown what he wants for 427 ballancer kinda high for me , he may be high if he has them for you . If same man his name is Grady. I will keep looking , in time I will get parts. Sounds to me like a treasure hunt to go on, love it. Just cause parts are in nc , nuttin but pulling and sending.
orignal 427 FORD BALANCE WEIGHT

·
Premium Member
34,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just spoke to him, he's going out back now to check if those pieces are there. Thanks man!

I thought he said his name was Buddy... But that sounds like Grady Maybe I misheard because of his southern accent.

Gotta call him back in 35 or 45 minutes. I'm going to the shop to work, squack at ya later.

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Maybe his name is Buddy but man I am talking about am sure is Grady. Small world out here and being he has 427 stuff most times I donot miss anyone with those motors. May have found a new spot for me as well but I donot think so. Anyway good luck . Just thought you call so ya know what you want, I could get it wrong. Cost ya nuttin for me to go pull it , box it up well and send. maybe shipping if outragious, donot think so depending on box size.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts