Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

help finding this part.

1248 Views 13 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  Galaxie_406
im not sure what exactly this is called but im making my own door panels. If you have ever torn one apart its a flat board stapled to the piece of metal at the top that curves over to the door glass, then a "felt" weatherstripping is screwed into the metal with tiny phillips. Can you order these? mine are trash and all the felt broke off when i was inspecting them
1 - 2 of 14 Posts
What do ya do when the glue gets hot.......
What do ya do when the glue gets hot on the velcro.......
1 - 2 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.