Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
IF ANYONE HAS ANY SUGGESTION, THAT WOULD BE GREAT. i BOUGHT A PAIR OF HEADS OVER THE INTERNET. tHEY WERE 75 351c ho HEADS. tHE COMPANY SENT THEM TO ME AND THEY LOOKED GREAT. i LEFT THEM ALONE FOR A FEW MONTHS, THEN CHECKED THE CODES, AND THEY WERE THE WRONG HEADS. tHEY SENT ME 78 302 HEADS! nOW THEY WONT RETURN MY CALLS. IS THERE ANYTHING I CAN DO TO GET RESULTS?.

·
Registered
567 Posts
Threaten to call the Better Business Bureau, that usually gets businesses attention pretty fast. Or find someone to talk in person, making a scene in someone's store gets them realllly cranky fast. As my dad says- The squeeky wheel gets the grease.

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Another buyer beware story. What company if you dont mind me asking, it will give us all the heads up (no pun intended) and avoid them. Hopefully they see this post and feel real guilty and send you the proper heads no charge, and even offer to put them on the motor
Hope things work out.

Rick

·
Registered
283 Posts
Just for the record...

What the hell is 75 351C HO head?

Last year for the Cleveland was 74, and the only HO was in 72. Maybe you should do a little research before spending your hard earned $$.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts