Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

Help with my new/old project..

1K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  Scott66GTA 
#1 ·
I got my 1966 Ford fairlane when I was 13 years old, I am now about to hit 40. I joined the Army in 1994 and the car was stored at my parents backyard in RI. I brought it to my house and I am about to take on the task to completly restore my Fairlane. I need many body parts (rear quarters, floors, trunk, gas tank, etc..). Where is the cheapest/best place to order all the parts at one time and won't get killed with shipping & handling. Also want to replace the drum brakes with disc and put power steering in it. Any & all help is very much appericated.

Thank you for your time on this matter.

Mike Wiggins

www.facebook.com/WigginsUSA

#3 ·
Believe it or not, but Rock Auto list sheet metal for the 66 Fairlane. I got my floor pan pieces from Auto Krafters and they charge a "boxing" fee on sheet metal. I think Sherman supplies the Fairlane sheet metal to most of the resto parts dealers. Wherever you decide to buy from, ask the sales rep for a discount since you're spending so much. It never hurts to ask.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.