Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are my Chrysler Sebring seats.

I was at my local pic-a-part and saw really nice looking tan Chrysler Sebring seats which I could not resist for $60 for the pair. Seats that you normally find at pic-a-part are usually worn out and torn. As much as I liked the CTS seats, the color was not a good match at all so I sold them for what I paid for.

As you can see, the color is much better match with my rear seat and gold body color. It does not have all of the bells and whistles as the CTS but really like the quick tilt. Only the driver is power and the passenger is all manual which is fine by me for $60.

Waid

Attachments

·
Registered
300 Posts
Was not a fan of the CTS seats... but these fit in much better...and a crazy price too. Nice.

·
Premium Member
4,010 Posts
Color does seem to match and they look very comfortable. Nice choice

·
Registered
4 Posts
That looks really nice. What did you do for seat tracks? Use the factory ones? Or did you use the crysler ones and level that track somehow?

Good work. Im interested in a few details :)

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You have to use the original tracks with Sebring seat for strength. All I need to do is fab some "L" brackets to mount to the floor. Right now the seats are just sitting in there and not mounted yet. I will post some pics of the brackets when I am done.

Waid

1 - 6 of 6 Posts