Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You have a 6 year old named Ashley? Too cool, I have a just turned 8 year old named Ashley myself. Love of my life. Only child and way too spoiled like her mother. I love them both anyways. Gotta go pick her up from Grandmas tomr. It takes me a week to get her back to normal after a couple of days with Grandma. I miss her though and can't wait to see her.

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Jimmy, my daughter is 6, I have an 8 year old boy too. They are both the love of my live.
My daughter is the anti-christ though, she's a nightmare, I wanted to call her Satan but my wife wont let me, so I introduce her as the hell-spawn. She's been a handful, but is at the stage of being fun and talking without her head spinning around.

I'm just kidding on this, but she is sneaky alot, and I do love her.

Rick

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I know what you mean 'bout sneaky. What is it about the house finally being completely quiet when you relize that it is quiet because they are getting into trouble? My Ash is an only child and I think that it makes it worse sometimes. She wants all your attention all the time. I love this kid but, man she rides me like a dirty mule. She worms every inch she can get out of me. We prob. wouldn' love them as much if they didn't piss us off all the time.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts