1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Your famous!

Check out pic #139

http://imageevent.com/badhenry/fordexpo2006columbusoh

These were from the Columbus Ford Expo last weekend. I did not make it. Saturday was my only day available, and with the threat of rain, I didn't feel like making the 3+ hour drive over to watch racecars sit in the mud

Oh well, maybe next year....

BTW, what did ya run?

Jim

1967 Galaxie 500 XL 390/4-speed
Toploader + Hurst = The ONLY shiftkit!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 673904spd on 9/6/06 7:31am ]</font>

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
Enjoyed the pictures! Thanks for posting. I need to make a trip to that show. Hope to see some folks at Charlotte Autofair next weekend. I'm going to be showing my car with the southeastern Galaxie club on Saturday.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Wow.. The blue maverick in picture 48 is the car that eliminated me on Sunday. Saturday we didnt start racing until after 2pm, but Sunday was great. I have a bunch of pictures to post, but I dont have enough web space. Can anybody suggest a free photo hosting site? Roush racing had some cars they were testing there. They had a 67 cougar with a 390 in it and on the side it said Roush Crate Motor Development. There was a 2007 drag pack development roush mustang there also. 347LX was there with his 64. Thanks for the link to the pictures Jim. I was hoping to see you there, but I figured saturday's forecast kept you away. It was just sprinkling enough to keep the cars off of the track until about 2.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts