Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Shotrod contacted me and said you were looking for a 64 frame and were in/near ATL... There is a junkyard in Griffin, about 60 miles south of Atl that has (or had last time I was there) two 64s. The place is called Johnson's. Their Phone # is 770-227-4244. If you need you can contact me by e-mail at [email protected]. I used to be a real regular here and kind of drifted off.... need to come back to online family again.

Keith

·
Premium Member
1,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Deb.... still alive... not kickin' as much as I used to but that is ok. you ever get FE to bang that big azz dent outta the shotrod?

·
Administrator
21,676 Posts
Keith, there isn't any of us kickin as high as we used to! I already have halloween plans for next year if it's still ended. lol Perfect dent to smack a flyin witch into i think. :) Wish i'd thought of it this year darn it! Didn't win a darn thing and spent the least, made all my own stuff but they did put a pic of it on their website so not all bad. Finally washed the fake blood off the door and bumper a month later. I carried vacuum cleaner dirt with me to put all over the car. Wasn't trying to win anything anyway and the car replaced dressing up my son for halloween. lol

shtrod.jpg

1 - 5 of 5 Posts