Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Shotrod contacted me and said you were looking for a 64 frame and were in/near ATL... There is a junkyard in Griffin, about 60 miles south of Atl that has (or had last time I was there) two 64s. The place is called Johnson's. Their Phone # is 770-227-4244. If you need you can contact me by e-mail at [email protected]. I used to be a real regular here and kind of drifted off.... need to come back to online family again.

Keith

·
Premium Member
1,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey Deb.... still alive... not kickin' as much as I used to but that is ok. you ever get FE to bang that big azz dent outta the shotrod?

·
Administrator
21,924 Posts
Keith, there isn't any of us kickin as high as we used to! I already have halloween plans for next year if it's still ended. lol Perfect dent to smack a flyin witch into i think. :) Wish i'd thought of it this year darn it! Didn't win a darn thing and spent the least, made all my own stuff but they did put a pic of it on their website so not all bad. Finally washed the fake blood off the door and bumper a month later. I carried vacuum cleaner dirt with me to put all over the car. Wasn't trying to win anything anyway and the car replaced dressing up my son for halloween. lol

Land vehicle Motor vehicle Vehicle Car Red

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.