Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are you or anyone going to the Nor-Cal Hot Rod Swap Meet & Car Show at the ValleyJo Fair Grounds (Solano County fairgrounds)

I'll be there in the morning selling (I hope I can make it in). Wearing my FordMuscle.com Blue Shirt, sitting on or near a Toyota truck bed trailer, being pulled by my black jeep cherokee, I was going to take the falcon too but the wife won't get up that erly on a sunday....

FE

·
Registered
825 Posts
didn't know about it in time. I'm in the central valley right now but I might swing back through vallejo in the morning. I'll keep a look out for ya if I do.

norcal

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
All done.... Poor showing poor selling.... didn't attend the car show, only the swap meet.

Missed a NICE PERFECT pair of FE cast Iron Hedders for $300 bucks! There were a pair of 406 shorty cast iron manifolds for $500 which is a LOT too much for my blood.... Some pics later....

FE

·
Administrator
21,759 Posts
They had the All Ford Show in Woodburn, Oregon today. Maybe they all went north, way up north?
So much going on everywhere though it could be something else was going on that drew the crowd.

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I had more people show up for my Yard Sales than showed up at the swap yesterday....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts