Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
That will work, but it's incomplete and still too expensive. Here's what you need:

HID Kit Bulb H11 H13 HB3 9006 880 10000K 6000K H4 D2S | eBay

RELAY HARNESS BI-XENON 9003/HB2/H4 X 1 WIRE HID KIT DUAL BEAM 35W 55W HEAD LIGHT | eBay

Diamond Cut 7" Inch Headlight Chrome RX-7 Miata Mustang | eBay

One of each, totaling $76.31 free shipping.

Did the research for my '67 already and only went with a basic relay because it's bright enough with the headlight relay setup. You will eventually want to upgrade your alternator at least 100amp because halogens and HID's does use up more amp. I went with a 1 wire set up.

Here's the alternator:
eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices

Here's the headlight relay:
eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices

You will need to hook up a Mega fuse which you can purchase the holder and fuse at O'Reilly's or NAPA.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks i have the alternator covered....do I need the both the H4 9003 Harness Relay Halogen Headlight lamp Booster and the RELAY HARNESS BI-XENON 9003/HB2/H4 X 1 WIRE HID KIT DUAL BEAM 35W 55W HEAD LIGHT?

·
Registered
289 Posts
If you're doing the HIDs, you'll need the 1 RELAY HARNESS BI-XENON 9003/HB2/H4 because of the HID end connections it comes with.

The Halogen Headlight lamp booster Relays have sealed beam halogens or H4 type headlights connections. I only commented on this because I went with this and I'm satisfied with the brightness. Not as bright as HID's but you can see the difference when you install these headlight relay booster.

thanks i have the alternator covered....do I need the both the H4 9003 Harness Relay Halogen Headlight lamp Booster and the RELAY HARNESS BI-XENON 9003/HB2/H4 X 1 WIRE HID KIT DUAL BEAM 35W 55W HEAD LIGHT?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts