Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You find yourself using the excuse "yo, but you gots twice as many cylindas, duh" after EVERY race.
You drive a 4 door `type R`. !!!!! LOL
Your gumby pants make it hard to shift. haaaaaa
More than 2 of your mods involve hiding what your car really is.
You have stickers that even most Asians dont understand.
You have stickers for parts you dont have.
You refer to 50hp as the `big shot`.
Your car has so much camber it can drive on its side.
When you drive by, WWII veterans run for shelter.
Your exhaust tip diameter is 4 times the inner muffler diameter.
You have `power by` anything anywhere on a car made by the engine manufacturer.
Birds make nests on your spoiler because its taller than the trees.
You sell crack for the image... not the money.
You have `N/T` polished on the side of car and you dont know what bracket racing is...
You will only race if the other guy removes four sparkplugs.
You can`t race uphills.
You have "All Motor" emblazoned on your rear hatch right next to your 14.50 dial in.
You brag to have nitrous and have a 14.50 dial in.
Your exhaust system for your 1.8L is bigger than most Pro-stock cars.
You spent more money on stickers and stripes than your parents paid for your car.
You go to a performance shop and immediately start rummaging through the decal bin.
Your tach is bigger than your head.

You refuse to race because it`s a "show car".
Your only mods are cut factory springs and a 5" chrome exhaust tip.
At Autocross events you don`t participate because you have a drag race setup and at drag events you brag about kicking ass on the autocross.
You have more lights on the front of your car than the USS Voyager.
You brag about a turbo kit that never seems to get installed.
Your exhaust sounds like a dying Moose.
Your bright green $300 air filter is bigger than your engine.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: desertdroog on 4/24/02 1:22am ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: desertdroog on 4/25/02 2:32am ]</font>

·
Premium Member
14,758 Posts
You bend three valves and a rod becaues your hot snot air intake sucked the engine full of water when you drove through a puddle...(this one is FACT, happened to one of fxjr's buddies.!)

·
Premium Member
43 Posts
How about referring to nitrous as nos. That gets a bit annoying.

·
Registered
91 Posts
I think its because NOS is not the only company that makes Nitrous kits. Just an idea....Plus if we wanted to call it by a brand I think Venom would be more appropriate since they make a better setup.

·
Premium Member
14,758 Posts
Yea, but you know what yours is for...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: fxcomet on 4/25/02 2:12am ]</font>

·
Premium Member
43 Posts
What about the ones that drive with the seat all the way back while the driver is leaning way forward. Seems like that would be bad for your back over time. Future frogs(Old people that have to look through the steering wheel to drive.)?

·
Registered
146 Posts
you know you are a ricer if you set your car alarm in the staging lanes.
you know your a ricer if you have the urge to use your cell phone while comming down the return road at the drag strip.
(both true stories!!!)
btw, it's not nos it's nosss

·
Registered
474 Posts
no no they pronouce it like "NOZ".. and liek someone previously stated... yeah if they refered to what they use it should be Venom instead of NOS for nitrous... and i liek the little 4 bangers with "NOZ" then all of the let over parts become replacements when they break them

·
Premium Member
14,758 Posts
Hey... let's give these guys a break. Really! You talk about fun to beat with my puny SVO! They think"you got a five oh... yer supposdta win". Then we take a look at the 2.3. I love these guys spending $30-40K on a 14 second car... makes my old big block junker look better, and better, ...

·
Premium Member
14,758 Posts
I hate to even 'talk about' these pukes. They're literally 'taking over' the tracks. Back when a couple would snivel in and emberass themselves running there, hell, now there's 30-40 on any one day. The local track has made 4 (maybe 5, I forget), SPECIAL import car races, just for those pukes, yet they still come on the regular race days.
They annoy everyone at the track. (all but themselves, of course).....

Did I mention that I HATE ricers!>>>????

·
Premium Member
14,758 Posts
We now have a "special" day for them at the track & yes, it seems they're taking over. They all seem to think 14's are good... LMAO!
I'm thinking I'll show up in my big Spoiler with some overalls & un-shaven... no shirt of course, & see how many of mama's lil boys I can thunmp! BTW Where does all that money come from? Do you think their parents would welcome a step son with a job? I have to agree, at first they were an annoyance, now they're becoming bastard rats!

·
Registered
474 Posts
i think that it is great at my school.. theres some ricers, one who i have raced and just destroyed.. driving a little 4 banger '90 Toyota pickup with nitrous... that is what made me win, he hit the nitrous and hit engine hit the hood and blew it off... ohh the first 5 seconds of my first street race was the best...

·
Registered
672 Posts
As long as they don't start f#%!ing around with muscle cars, I could care less. Besides, we know our cars are faster than their's are anyway.

·
Registered
672 Posts
Not at my school, they park way in the back and take up two, three, or even four spaces. lol

The only air they breath is the exhaust fumes coming from my Ford.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts