Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, sure Dan. Send me a private message if you're serious...or, maybe you're just intent on spoiling people's postings. Wow, over 4000 posts!! You ever do anything but monitor this site!??! You gotta step outside. Enjoy the cool air! I hear the weather's great in Syracuse these days.

·
Banned
6,355 Posts
Yeah, sure Dan. Send me a private message if you're serious...or, maybe you're just intent on spoiling people's postings. Wow, over 4000 posts!! You ever do anything but monitor this site!??! You gotta step outside. Enjoy the cool air! I hear the weather's great in Syracuse these days.
I do enjoy the the outside

4000+ post . short and to the point .

don't want a reply , don't ask a question . spoiled your own post then .

add . if you ever hit 100 post , you might get 4000 "WOW" type in the posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Dan for all the posts...you proved that "negative publicity can be good". You kept bumping my ad up to top spot and I garnered 35 Watchers on Ebay when all was said and done...the manifold went for $405. I couldn't thank you enough!

·
Banned
6,355 Posts
Thanks Dan for all the posts...you proved that "negative publicity can be good". You kept bumping my ad up to top spot and I garnered 35 Watchers on Ebay when all was said and done...the manifold went for $405. I couldn't thank you enough!
35 watchers dont think so .

hint on why . how many are repeats ?

was a forum member a bidder or the buyer ?

You major in what now ?

the $405 more that the offer you got on the first listing ?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts