Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
My brother-in-law knows everything about everything. He is the leader in a conversation because he isn't interested in listening. He is only interested in talking because he knows everything. Let me tell you how smart this guy is. My brother-in-law tears down an old Motorcraft 4V carburetor for rebuild but has to stop because he can't figure out how to get the air bleed out. The air bleed has a screwdriver slot but also has a needle in the center of that slot. Next, he drives 30 miles and goes to a half dozen parts houses trying to find a tool for removing the air bleed. No luck.

He finally brings the carb over to me and asks if I know how to get it out. I don't say a word, then I just calmly walk over to my "junk-scrap-should throw-away-drawer" and hand him the modified flathead screwdriver pictured below.

Attachments

·
Programmer
856 Posts
Wow, I have a screw driver that looks identical to that. My grandpa was using it one day and said "I want you to have this when I'm gone, it was my dads". I'll have to look and see who made it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts