Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be at Hot Augest Nights in Reno this year. Who else is going? I am guessing that Dr. Evil will be there. Since he lives next door. Sounds like Stanley Superior will be there also. Anyone else? I believe that it is from the week of July 28 to Augest 3rd.

·
Registered
4,154 Posts
Im gonna try like hell to be there!

·
Registered
330 Posts
ill definatally be there. I may even enter the stang. I will look into it. Should be fun!

·
Premium Member
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It would be nice to put a face to some of these names. Any others guys from the west coast, want to come?

·
Registered
4,154 Posts
thought I'd bump this to the top and see if we have any more peeps interested. Stangs lookin forward to 6 hrs of open highway again. I wanna try and meet as many of you guys as possible. And since this is the only real deal on the west coast that I know of, we should all try and get up there. You midwest and east coast guys get all the good stuff!

·
Registered
154 Posts
I will try to be there, im only a few hours out. Maybe even enter the mustang

·
Premium Member
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What day will you guys in town. Hopefully I will be there from Thursday until Saturday. I will be driving a old Cadillac convertiable, I am not sure which one yet. I would drive the stang but it is not finished yet. Is there a good place to meet at. I am usually in front of the Nuggett in Sparks.

·
Registered
4,154 Posts
I'm goin for as much as possible, not sure yet though. I have an old roomie I stay with when I go, just off of Rock and Oddie. I'd venture to say the Nugget is a good place to meet. I'll know more soon.

·
Registered
672 Posts
I was thinking about going there too. It's only a few hours drive away from here. Hopefully I'll have my new interior done and my stereo re-installed by then if I go.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I'll be there for sure. Hell, I live there. And the best news of all is that the very 1970 Ranchero that I cruise in will be FOR SALE! I'll be easy to spot in the faded blue 'Chero missing the grill.

Anybody wanna buy a Ranchero???

·
Premium Member
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I thought that Hot August Nights ended on August 3, but this year it is the second week of August. So it starts on August 3 til August 11. I am planning on being there on the 8th til the 10th. The 10th being a Saturday. Sorry for the mix up, but it is usually during the first week of Augest.

·
Registered
4,154 Posts
Hey thanks for the dates, I had a hard time figuring it all out on the website. So far nuthing has changed on my end, Me, the fiance, and "Cletus" will be there

For those who don't know, Cletus is the Stang.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts