Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,154 Posts
Let this be a lesson to all....

When your woman asks "Do these jeans make my butt look big?" RUN LIKE HELL!!!!

Looks like shes havin fun, good job. My wife doesnt get near that involved

·
Administrator
21,770 Posts
On 2006-08-06 23:02, 67fastback wrote:

Where does she think she's going?! Doesn't she know that youre not supposed to drive in flip-flops?

more: [url="http://www.thatmetalbox.com/automotive/Mustang50Dash/"]http://www.thatmetalbox.com/automotive/Mustang50Dash/[/url]

[/quote]

I think she needs a lawn chair. Hey, can someone get the lady a chair?!!

I have a portable garage thing similar to yours only more rounded roof. I was using the roof as a tarp to cover my car in MD.

Deb

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ShotRod64 on 8/8/06 3:35am ]</font>

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Looks like shes havin fun, good job. My wife doesnt get near that involved
Yes and she provides invaluable immoral support!

She has turned a wrench once or twice; though mostly She indulges my crazy automotive impulses; understanding when I should be "fixing" the car and I am still taking parts out

·
Registered
730 Posts
A lawn chair?? Heck, get her a milk crate like the fella on this forum (I apologize for forgetting your name) that was driving his black 65 or 66 fastback w/ no front end sheet metal or interior. Milk crates are best for us tall folks. Buckets are good for shorter folks.

Rick

·
Administrator
21,770 Posts

·
Administrator
21,770 Posts
Good question. Maybe he's using vice grips! A steering wheel would just mess up the symetry of it all.

Didn't have one in the video either.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ShotRod64 on 8/11/06 2:55am ]</font>

·
Registered
646 Posts
That looks like one of them "short" lawn chairs that people use to sit in the surf at the beach. Great shot though!

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Those are pretty good shots of that lawn chair rider...

My car is going no-where without the transmission, exhaust system, starter, not to mention seats or the lack of lawn chairs

HOWEVER, I feel I must show my helper in her Normal (not working on cars with me) garb. As it turns out, she does not like that pic very much

·
Premium Member
4,010 Posts
On 2006-08-20 17:51, vinnietbird wrote:
I told you on the Corral,and I'm telling you here.......You did good,she's absolutely beautiful.No jokes,just beautiful.
'Absolutely'

·
Registered
465 Posts
Let her know the following;

When you ask an elephant, Where does it want to sit? The answer is: anywhere it wants!

When you ask her, Where does she want to eat crackers? The answer is the same!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 63SportsCoupe on 9/14/06 12:48pm ]</font>

·
Registered
538 Posts
They banned you for this post?Go to the moderator and tell him to fix it.I read the other posts on this subject on the Corral,and it was some other idiot talking trash.I even tore into him for his smack.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
They cant or wont' fix it. Now I cant seem to find the post on this forum about the C**ral.... did it get removed? Did FM remove my post????

I contribute, damnit!!!!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts