Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found an old hotwheels in my drawer and was wandering the value. It's not mint and I let me kids play with it. My friend said it's worth some money. Any ideas of the price.
It's a white with blue stripes GT350 with actual back window louvers, and the tires arent bent. With Mustang Stocker, 1974.Here's a few pix. Thanx alot guys.

Rick

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: dark7068 on 3/11/02 12:49am ]</font>

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I also found a 65 or so mustang convert. no windshield, turquoise, black rocker stripe, white wall tires. 1983.

Thanx

·
Registered
116 Posts
Dark, Both cars are pretty cool but I wouldn't retire yet. The 65 Mustang is worth about $12-$20 mint on the card, a played with version is worth about %20 percent of that. The Mustang Stocker is a rarer model and probably worth about $100 mint on the card a played with version would probably go for about $15-$20.

Follow the auction link below to see about what one sells for. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1712332660

David

·
Registered
116 Posts
Dark, Both cars are pretty cool but I wouldn't retire yet. The 65 Mustang is worth about $12-$20 mint on the card, a played with version is worth about %20 percent of that. The Mustang Stocker is a rarer model and probably worth about $100 mint on the card a played with version would probably go for about $15-$20.

Follow the auction link below to see about what one sells for. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1712332660

David

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanx to both of you Wildcat,lol. I saw that after I made the post. I'm watching it to see the ending bid. I dont really want to sell it, I just wandered if I should put it away. The GT350 is cool, so maybe I wont let him put it in the hot wheels machine thing we have.

Thanx again.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts