Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
302 .030 over, gt40P heads, b303 cam, speedpro hyper pistons (yes, they are the ones with the HUGE 8cc valve reliefs), an edelblock RPM and a holley 600cfm vacuum secondary carb. I anticipate a 9:1 compression ratio. Oh yeah, longtube MAC 1 5/8 inch headers, offroad h-pipe and two chanber flowmasters.

I'm not decided on the manifold yet so any suggestions would be welcome. The shortblock and exhaust are already in the car so I'm just changing heads and manifold. I'm replacing my 351w heads and performer 289 intake with the above.

This car isn't raced, so the only consideration is driveability and street power. And maybe mileage, a little...

·
Premium Member
2,216 Posts
Not raced? Why build it if you aint gonna race it? LOL. I am only familiar with the RPM intake in that range but it should work well if matched up with the GTP heads. If you need a little more than 6500 out of it you can notch it. The spec's on notching the RPM intake are available from Edelbrock. I think that maybe the air gap intake is already notched? If you need the exhaust cross over you should check because I'm not for sure that the air gap has that particular feature.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts