1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,330 Posts
Try steel wool.

·
Administrator
21,661 Posts
Or if you have the cash, dearborn classics sells a repop one. Shoot, i know they have it or did but can't find it now, just some goofy dress up kit that includes door handles and such. I will have to find my catalog and search by part number as i know they used to have them.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Or if you have the cash, dearborn classics sells a repop one. Shoot, i know they have it or did but can't find it now, just some goofy dress up kit that includes door handles and such. I will have to find my catalog and search by part number as i know they used to have them.
yeah I saw that kit too, I dont have a catalogue so if you do see it please let me know. Ebay has soome cheap ones that say they fit a Gal but I dont think they are exactly the same shape, maybe something from another model?

·
Registered
695 Posts
Just looked in my Dearborn (Eckler's) catalog and they only list the replacement levers for 65-72 and don't have anything for the 64. In case you need the part numbers that they carry they are 63-11404 (65-66), 63-11407 (65-72), and 63-11405 (67-70). Those numbers are straight out of their catalog.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts