Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The wheather here was BEAUTIFUL here in Texas.
I managed to take the dual exhaust out from under the 63 Mercury Montery and put it under the 63 Galaxie500 "SnoWhite" .
It would have been easier with a lift ,but the floor jack worked just fine. I did skin a knuckle or two and broke a nail. After it was all over. She goes down the road with a different tune. The roar of the lakepipes was deafning after awhile.
PRAYER GOING OUT TO THOSE WHO IS HAVING TO BATTLE THE BAD WHEATHER.

·
Premium Member
5,849 Posts
When I teed off it was 68, climed to 72 and stayed there through 18 holes. Sunny, light breeze. I like it a little hotter so the beer cart girls will dress down some, otherwise it was perfect.

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
So nice of you to ask. LOL

Blizzard conditions here in north Jersey.

12/14" of snow projected, and I'm in the low accumulation area.

Took my Galaxie (and my 2003 TBird) out for a ride yesterday, because they will both probably be garaged for a while.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Yeah we just got 6 inches here and more supposed to come monday! Cant wait for this to end so I can get at the wagon!! I need 60+ temps so I can start painting! ;)

·
Registered
824 Posts
We have 1" of snow in England and the roads are blocked, buses are not running, schools closed and shop shelves are empty. To say we panic is an understatement lol

·
Administrator
21,668 Posts
Few clouds, chilly but a day without rain and the sun out most of the day is a good day. I wouldn't want that NE weather for nothing, especially here where a snow plow is your car as they don't have enough real ones to handle snow like over there!

·
Registered
5,017 Posts
In this part of central PA it is in the upper 20's. There are only a few light patches here and there of snow on the ground from yesterday's storm. The sky is a little overcast, but the sun is peaking through the occasional spots of blue sky.

Basically a typical mid-February day around here.

·
Premium Member
4,010 Posts
Currently 14 F, cloudy and snow flurries, high expected to be 23. Like Dennis stated, typical winter day.

·
Registered
504 Posts
Blue sky and 26 faherenheit. 11 inches with snow where its not plowed. Waiting for the summer :)

·
Premium Member
5,388 Posts
We are expecting 41C (105F) on Sunday. :(

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
To quote JC.
The wheather guessers are calling for HEAVY RAIN mon,tue. I'll take the rain over snow anyday.It's a cool /damp 54 right now..

·
Registered
64 Posts
Cold and Windy for the last couple of days.......24* last night. It snowed yesterday but didnt stick. 45* and 20mph constant winds with 40mph gusts. A week ago it was 75* and nice.

·
Registered
2,797 Posts
Central Coast of Calif, 55 miles north of Santa Barbara and 10 miles in from the coast. For us, cold, 55-60F hi and 28-32F lows, windy, and wet. got 1/2" rain yesterday. Can't wait for summer :). Feel sorry for those people that are buried under all that snow.

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
Central Coast of Calif, 55 miles north of Santa Barbara and 10 miles in from the coast. For us, cold, 55-60F hi and 28-32F lows, windy, and wet. got 1/2" rain yesterday. Can't wait for summer :). Feel sorry for those people that are buried under all that snow.
Had I been given the option, California would have been my choice to live my life.

When I think that you folks were cruising to the Beachboys, while me and my buddies were sitting in our cars, windows closed, with the heater blasting.

And, those frigid New Jersey nights with our dates in the drive-ins........

Wait, maybe that wasn't so bad.........

Now, Jersey has three really nasty months of lousy weather. But, unless it's really windy or a blizzard, I still charcoal a steak or chicken every Saturday night.

I just wear multiple levels of clothing and a "hoodie". And, a martini (or two) really helps to keep the internal temps up.

·
Premium Member
229 Posts
A balmy 33 degrees here in Spokane, Wa today. At least it was dry. Mostly gray and dreary but the sun did make a brief appearance in the afternoon, just before it disappeared over the horizon. I lived just north of Santa Rosa, Ca (North Bay area) from 2005-2010 and still have that zip code on my smartphones weather app just so I can torture myself.

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
We got about a foot of snow yesterday. Cleaned the driveway today and tomorrow it's supposed to be sunny and 41. Crazy.
We're excepting heavy rain the next 2 day ,so I guess I'll be taking the merc off the frame . That way I can put the 63 gal back in the shop.Our nephew in Boston sent us some pictures of 2'of snow that they got last night..Our prayers goes out to Y'ALL . I HATE the cold.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts