Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,806 Posts
I have and always will drive American. Out of dozens and dozens of cars & trucks, I have only had 2 fereign cars before. A Chevette in the early '80s to learn how to drive a stick and a mid/late '80s Olds 88 I bought from Qtrmiler back in the mid '90s. I don't think I will buy anymore new Fords since the warranties are too short and the throttle by wire thing is terrible with Ford's crappy totally non responsive throttle programming and the electronic transmission gets "confused" all the time not knowing what gear to go in so it hangs in "limbo" for 3-5 seconds when I really need for it to respond and go NOW!

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
I am not sure how to post this, but as a import owner and looking to be a 1967 f150 owner with a 352 FE wanted help identifying this noise.
i don't hear any noise... so everything must be good...:grin2:

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
I was into air cooled VWs for a time, I lived in St. Paul Minnesota and worked in Minneapolis for two years in 1980 or so, my daily driver was a 68 Baja bug painted Porsche red. Fun car in MN. snows it would go through a foot of snow with no problem.

41 - 45 of 45 Posts