Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Those wheels will cost what ever the asking price is. Sizes do matter but it looks like maybe a 15X10 on rear and 15X6 on front. If they are all in the same shape roughly, if you are purchasing them without tires and they dont have corrosion on the inside I'd say 200 and up. Just depends on the shape. (I cant find a set of those for squat around here, guess they were all scrapped as aluminum) AND they aren't made any longer unless someone has re-released them.....

·
Registered
262 Posts
are they ansens? I think ansen was the originator of that style. could have whats kids these days call olde skool. could be a few dollars more to the rat rod crowd.
I had a set on a nova years ago. probably in the same shape. wish I had them now. but I dont think they would look right on my 67.
If i were to make a offer, 200 bucks, assuming they are oxidized and need pro polish.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the info. I am currently on the road so I don't have any other details about them. I just know that I don't think I'm going to use them and wanted to get a fair price.

·
Registered
262 Posts
they look amazing polished up, and with the right tires, and the right look, and center caps. Keep em.
One time I spotted a set on a 60's imp, and they looked smoked, but polished. the guy said the polisher burned them, wrong compound or something. I dont know such things, I thought they looked cool. lucky they all matched

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Thanks for the info. I am currently on the road so I don't have any other details about them. I just know that I don't think I'm going to use them and wanted to get a fair price.
I Might be interested depending on location.... I will shoot ya a PM

·
Registered
576 Posts
Those wheels will cost what ever the asking price is. Sizes do matter but it looks like maybe a 15X10 on rear and 15X6 on front. If they are all in the same shape roughly, if you are purchasing them without tires and they dont have corrosion on the inside I'd say 200 and up. Just depends on the shape. (I cant find a set of those for squat around here, guess they were all scrapped as aluminum) AND they aren't made any longer unless someone has re-released them.....
Those wheels...or lookalikes...are available new, Jegs and Summitt both have them. 7 and 8 inch wide at least. They are pretty comon at swapmets...I picked up a set of 4 last spring for 80 bucks, needing polished tho.

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
See them on Craigslist around here all the time.
Boy not here..... I actually have been not diligently looking hard, but keeping eyes open, and ears open around here, they arent any. Even at the couple of year swap meets we have... Guess having beer cans for the beer has been more important around here. Last ones I DID find were phukked and miss-matched to boot.... and only 3 of them.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts