Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going to get an electric fuel pump, regulator, braided lines and a fuel cell for my '65. I plan on running 150hp shot of N2O also. Will the Holley blue pump work? Should I get a multiport regulator or use single port with a log? Also what is up with the flow ratings? The Holley blue is rated at 110 gph free flow and 70 gph @9psi. I need to run 5.5psi. Any other advice would be appreciated!

·
Premium Member
14,758 Posts
The Holley blue will feed your engine & do a fairly good job of it. As for the nitrous system, it needs a seperate fuel pump, lines, & regulator. It's fuel supply has to be consistant & the pressure must stay the same! If you use the manufacturers settings you'll never have a problem. I have ran my 8 second '66 this way for years with no problems at all. You don't need a great FP for the nitrous. I set my pressure at 5 Lbs with the plate in a 5 gallon bucket & the fuel system running. That way you know exactly where you're at. Then if you want to lean it down you can drop the pressure 1/4# at a time.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts