Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
OK, I've been on this forum for 5 years and attached one photo about four years ago. I forgot how.I've been everywhere on this forum. I went on 'search', typed in "how to attach a photo" and found a post that said when you reply to a post click manage attachment, nothing. Please someone please tell me how.
Thanks.

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
When you click reply on any post, scroll down on same page you will see where it says manage attactments, click it. There will be another window to open to search for a pic on your pc that you wish to load. Find the one you want and click it. It will go into box, scroll that over to upload and it will go on page ready to upload the next.

·
Premium Member
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey , I just caught who you were. Now you have no problem letting Branda in and making us wait , I should of messed wif ya, lol
You're just going to have to get in front of him in line. Don't party so much the night before and get there earlier;). haha

Now the photo... at the end of the thread, under my last post to the left it says 'post reply', I click it, I scroll down to 'manage attachment', click it and nothing happens. I have even tried the 'quick reply' at the right of my post and it doesn't bring up 'manage attachment'.
Man, this shouldn't be this hard, what the heck am I missing???
By the way I don't have any pics loaded on this site, just on my computer.

·
Premium Member
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
GT, I simply host them on another site then right click the Pic, and Copy Image Location, then come to a thread here hit reply, then click the little Yellow Mountain Symbol righte here above your text when you're replying, and past that copied address into the box that pops up.

Simple schmimple.
Host them on another site? About the only thing I've done is sent pics through e-mail. Boy am I computer illiterate!!! I'm still lost, how did I send that one 4 years ago??? Oh, Brother!

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
You're just going to have to get in front of him in line. Don't party so much the night before and get there earlier;). haha

Now the photo... at the end of the thread, under my last post to the left it says 'post reply', I click it, I scroll down to 'manage attachment', click it and nothing happens. I have even tried the 'quick reply' at the right of my post and it doesn't bring up 'manage attachment'.
Man, this shouldn't be this hard, what the heck am I missing???
By the way I don't have any pics loaded on this site, just on my computer.
Well noone can get in front of him. Branda has such a long trailer he always comes in the back of the building and we line up in front. I am always first or second in line awaiting 4 to 5 hours sitting before we can get out arm bands as vendors, What it is is yall gota get up eariler to paint the lines for each vendor, say be done by 7 or so,lol

Now I donot know why you are having a problem. I am gona put a pic of my race car here and then exspain excally what I did to see . Thats all I do click manage attachments and a window pops up for me tp browes of what pic I wana click to go into this box, upload it and bam it is there

Ok it is there. I clicked at bottom of this page manage attachments and about 3 seconds another window poped up. It gave option to browes for pic on my pc. I clicked desk top , my mustang and it went into the bar to upload. I scrolled right to upload and clicked it. The attached file of my car went to the bottom in this window box. Now I submit reply and it goes along with what I have typed at bottom.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Found the problem, I asked my wife to help and after trying it several times on my computer we tried her computer. BINGO.
My computer is Vista and her's is Windows 7 :confused:

·
Premium Member
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Well noone can get in front of him. Branda has such a long trailer he always comes in the back of the building and we line up in front. I am always first or second in line awaiting 4 to 5 hours sitting before we can get out arm bands as vendors, What it is is yall gota get up eariler to paint the lines for each vendor, say be done by 7 or so,lol

Now I donot know why you are having a problem. I am gona put a pic of my race car here and then exspain excally what I did to see . Thats all I do click manage attachments and a window pops up for me tp browes of what pic I wana click to go into this box, upload it and bam it is there

Ok it is there. I clicked at bottom of this page manage attachments and about 3 seconds another window poped up. It gave option to browes for pic on my pc. I clicked desk top , my mustang and it went into the bar to upload. I scrolled right to upload and clicked it. The attached file of my car went to the bottom in this window box. Now I submit reply and it goes along with what I have typed at bottom.

You just want to show off that wheelstand, haha. One SWEET ride :tup:
We start laying it out at 7:00 a.m. then we go to lunch. In all the preceeding years we would go to the All Purpose Building, BUT starting last year they sent our lunch down to us to eat in shifts, standing up because there is no place to sit in that little office. JUST TO HELP YOU GUYS OUT?!!
What more can we do??? HAHA

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
So I am thinking , correct me if I am wrong. I am in buckeye building and go in to get arm bands say around 10.30 and people still painting lines. Ya'll have to paint rest of buildings or teams to paint same as buckeye? Only one team then start of buckeye first , I get in by 9 or so. :)

Show off wheelstand? Naaa, do I would get it out more.I can raise bars and lift it way up but kinda scarey . It sets wheels down at middle of third gear , hard to see . I rarely run it anymore, its been at county commisioners shop for 2 months now, wrapped up. He used to do tours with 66 buses and his buildings I droull over . You can shout and your voice shouts back, what a waste of space. Bigs as buckeye.
Glad ya got pics flowing. I know get ya wife to help paint them lines, lol

·
Premium Member
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Shame you don't have a video of you racing your Stang, I'd like to show it to me cheby buddies.
As far as the lines go. We start at 7 and have to lay it out the spaces, then paint the lines, then lay out who goes where. We're done about 11ish, then we start letting you 'vendors' in. Each building has a separate group that sets it up and then some stay all day, like me, or some just work 1/2 a day. I usually work till 5 pm or 10 hours. Then I work Sat morning to collect money and Sat afternoon I visit some of the vendors from the BIG BLOCK Ford Forums, that I know. Sunday, my wife and I help with the 50-50 drawing for the Earth Angel Foundation. We get our yearly membership but don't get anything else but a hurried lunch.
The Mid-Ohio Ford club that puts on the Spring swap is pretty cool they pay us per hour and supply us food all day, every day.:D

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
My springs are weak , shimmed them but they are back down again after only 2 runs. I was thinking this year after fixing it to lift the bars and stand her up getting a vidio but those r code fenders are hard to come by. Goes streight and rather run solo to stand it up. My local drag strip let 16 year olds run as well and one last week ran in side of a 66 fairlane . No insurance there so he is screwed.

I probably see ya for spring show , not selling just to relax for a change . Good deal at motel behind buckeye building and clean for 3 days stay.
Talking about food the food served when we sell cost as much as in buckeye than a man hundry can afford. I see why feeding for free is a plus.

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Probably no difference in the fenders on a R code car and a 390 S code or a small block car but in a case it does not need to meet the wall. Yes its life was at the dearborn plant . It has fiberglass leaf springs not a 4 link as most. Alot says ouch when you cut a R code car but I donot think it minds . Runs faster than when it was spinning tires on highway.

·
Premium Member
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
So it did start as a ram air (R code) 428 SCJ? And you decided to 'upgrade' to the awesome 427? Since you drive around with no less than five of them in your trailer :eek: haha. Come on...don't leave me hanging here:confused:.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.