Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,806 Posts
There is no worse than here where this state comprises of mostly illegal alien Mexicans driving dangerously neglected cars and legal Mexicans driving around with no insurance which drive well under the speed limit and then the lowriders that do the same. This place has the worst drivers I have ever seen and I've been around the country. Mix the ricers in which are crazy drivers and an over populated city and you got serious traffic problems. As I was reading all that stuff on the website about bad drivers, I was getting very pissed off thinking about how true all of that is here. I carry a 1.5 million candlelight power spotlight to aim at the people behind me using thier brights and to use on the assholes that drive slow blocking the left lane. They think it's a cop when I turn it on behind them and they move over. Many times I wish I had a gun or a battering ram on the front of my truck with an automatic license plate cover so after I ram somebody my licence numbers wouldn't be visable for somebody to report after doing something.

BTW, the spotlight trick works. The asses in back with the brights on usually will turn them off when I aim and hold the spotlight on them while in back of me.

Texas, Oklahoma, Illinois, and Wisconsin are a dream to drive in compared to here.

·
Registered
521 Posts
work graveyard shift and do most of your stuff LAAATE at night... i never have to deal with traffic.

·
Registered
91 Posts
lol just some of my tricks to pulling people over that piss me off.... First off in my friends little beater he did something with the headlights....so that on one side only the low beams work. on the other side only the high beams work. When you turn on the lights...and rapidly pull the switch you get the flashing affect. Works great. Next thing we do is have two spotlights. one white...the other is half red the other half blue. we took syran wrap. the holiday stuff. worked great. The other way we do that is with our friends caprice. ex cop car....all we needed was the big bumper thing and the side mounted spot lights and a black paint job. just dress up like your going to church, and you can do anything in that car with everyone getting out of your way...got the stuff cheap from a junkyard owner who gets alot of cop cars. Just simple ways to deal with traffic...oh yeah and the mexican thing. Im not trying to be racist...But russians and mexicans must have the most uninsured drivers ever! but i think all of them are un-liscensed too. just funny how many friends i have that dont care. Ryan

1 - 7 of 7 Posts