Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey hey hey

who remembers me? nobody? glad to hear it.

Well, it seems i've taken a sabatical of sorts. things have changed, not necessarily for the better. But i am now working hard to get back on track. Which you may have heard before but this time is going alot better. I got some good friends that seem to support me, started going to church again, and i've got some goals i'm pretty set on.

Just stopped back by to check in.

-Jason

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
All Tho I don't reconize the name Glad you back and all it well
tim

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Same from me!

FEandGoingBroke

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: FALCONAROUND on 6/7/06 10:36pm ]</font>

·
Registered
562 Posts
On 2006-06-07 07:04, andwrong wrote:
Hey hey hey

who remembers me? nobody? glad to hear it.

Well, it seems i've taken a sabatical of sorts. things have changed, not necessarily for the better. But i am now working hard to get back on track. Which you may have heard before but this time is going alot better. I got some good friends that seem to support me, started going to church again, and i've got some goals i'm pretty set on.

Just stopped back by to check in.

-Jason
Whats up andwrong,
I definetely remember you. I just recently returned to this board after almost 2 years. Was kinda bummed out for a while after having to sell my Falcon. Finially got me something else to play with. It's a '92 Tbird Sport. See you around and welcome back!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: falcon64 on 6/9/06 4:59am ]</font>

·
Premium Member
1,369 Posts
I remember you well, glad to see you around again. Good friends make all the difference in the world. I am also a fellow church goer, what church do you attend?

·
Premium Member
1,369 Posts
I remember you well, glad to see you around again. Good friends make all the difference in the world. I am also a fellow church goer, what church do you attend?

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
http://www.flatironschurch.com/

I've been going for a couple months, generally i drive the station wagon there and then for a couple hours afterwards. its my "sunday getaway"

·
Premium Member
1,369 Posts
I looked into that site, it sounds like my kind of church
. Stick with it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts