Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was trying to help. Turned out I wasn't. This plastic piece is for the windshield washer fluid system. The tubes were cracked and I was going to get new tubing but the plastic was so brittle that I broke the little plastic 'F' shaped fitting when I set it down on the kitchen counter. What is this thing called? I don't even know how to look for it w/o a name for the part.

http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/4650/brokendohickey8id.jpg

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
NPD, or www.CJponyparts.com, or www.californiamustang.com, or www.mustangsplus.com, or www.mustangsunlimited.com, or www.laurelmountainmustang.com, or... well, you get the point.

I bet they'll put it in an envelope if you ask them, instead of charging you 8 bucks for shipping.

Or, go to the local parts place (O'Reilly, Autozone, etc.) and see if they have a tee you could replace it with. You can just make or buy a little sheetmetal bracket to hold it down. Might consider replacing the lines too, if they're that brittle.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.