4,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Traded it for a Dodge Durango!

Got 6k trade in, then talked em down from 10900 to 7500ish on the Durango

YAY!!!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Trader!!!.... LOL... good score. I have a Dodge Intrped, It went through the wife and the teenage daughter..... It's still a good car..... beleive it or not, If it's not a Ford, you better Dodge.....

·
Administrator
21,759 Posts
Well that's one way to get rid of the focus problems!! Now time for your 40 lashes young man!!

When we finally have the truck off I want something small but think I'll avoid the Focuses. Although one doesn't represent the many, it would be my luck! As for Dodges, the only dealings I've had were with older pre '72 and the cars hated me, the '77 van on the other hand was one of my favorite vehicles and cried when it died from a busted crank. Poor ol thing.
Hope you enjoy the "new" ride!!

Deb

·
Registered
4,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Honestly, if I hadnt wanted something bigger, I wouldn't have hesitated to try another Focus. I think mine was a lemon, but I still think they are good cars.

Overall I like the dodge, seems to be a nice rig.

·
Administrator
21,759 Posts
Our neighbors in MD bought one and I haven't heard any complaints about it and that was about 5 yrs ago they bought it. They seemed to be the hot vehicle/suv to buy back then also. Now really sure why though or if I knew then I don't remember. I am getting more forgetful all the time!
I was doing a search for the small vehicle with the most rear passenger legroom and the one that came up was the Scion XB. I was just trying to see what vehicles would fit our son. I had to move my seat up in the truck a few months ago to give him more leg room and his knees are still close to the back of my seat. Sure glad we didn't let the salesman talk us into one of those kingcab type trucks!

Deb

·
Registered
4,589 Posts
Deb, Did you buy a scion?

Luv, Congrats. I wish you many trouble free miles.

·
Administrator
21,759 Posts
No Wild, didn't buy one. I haven't even looked at one up close since the first year they came out. That was when I met a guy at a gas station that had 2 of them. He said it was cheaper for them to buy 2 of those than one of the truck he was originally wanting. I was just looking at rear leg room and they had the most. I think they're ugly cute little things. It'll be another year or so before we can get another vehicle so we'll see what is out by then. Maybe Ford will have something I want.

Now one I'd love to have if it were actually put in production is that Super Cheif. My husband doesn't like it but I sure do. Hard to say though if after production how much stayed the same from the concept version.

Deb

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
That durango will have you back at the Service department fairly soon

Nice trade though, and GOOD price!

FE

·
Registered
4,589 Posts

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: wildosvt01 on 6/17/06 8:03pm ]</font>

·
Registered
614 Posts
good choice on the durango, a couple of friends have those. i recently went to take my dads dodge for service at the dealer and walked out with on 06 quad cab wit a HEMI. i still love ford but unless you get a lightning those 5.4's are slow.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts