Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

i FOUND headers that fit 69 galaxie

1K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  kennymo 
#1 ·
thanks to help from another member who suggested them (he has them in his 65 galaxie) i bought a set of Pacesetter 70-1322 shorty headers that are intended for a f-150. i recieved them about 20 minutes ago and did a test fit on my 69 galaxie 500 with a 351w. THEY FIT PERFECTLY!!!. the drivers side does not hit the steering box and the pass side does not hit the frame rail. they have plenty of clearance all the way around.

just thought i would make this post for anyone that is searching google or on here

#3 ·
well being that the car is on air ride. and lays frame. i dont have to many options. i havnt had the trans or drive shaft in since i bagged it. but i dont see me fitting dual 2.5'' pipes down the driveshaft tunnel. so i might just run the shorties and then like 1' of piping straight into some resonators and then turndowns right after the trans xmember. i know it will be really loud but the car is going to be a show cruiser not a daily driver

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.