Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my new F250 SUPER DUTY 4X4 Crew CAB V10 auto Black deluxe alum wheels and ALL the goodys Man it dont get no better than this

·
Premium Member
14,758 Posts
A warning in advance. If you put dual exhaust on it, and run fairly noisey mufflers, (and not so noisey), V10's sound down right strange under load. Don't sound 'normal'....... My .002

other than that, enjoy your new ride!

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
drag79stang is right....I heard a Viper with side pipes a few years back and it sounded like a 6 cylinder Jeep with a busted muffler!!

Congrats on you new "Hauler" Mike!!!

Cobrajack

·
Registered
238 Posts
Green with envy.

·
Premium Member
2,806 Posts
Ive had my SD F-250 XLT crew cab off road 4X4 V-10 with towing and camper package for a while now and can honestly say it has been an excellent truck and a pleasure to drive. 12 MPG(at 85-90) on the highway and 14+ in town if not in the throttle all the time but I have 4.30 gears front/back in mine so my milage will be down a bit compared to taller gears. I may be giving my truck back since I was laid off so I will be taking the Super Chip(30HP and 50ft/lb torque increase), open conical gauze air cleaner with sealed box enclosure, and spiral bore throttle body spacer which did improve my milage by over 2MPG and a noticable increase in part throttle torque. I will be taking these off to sell. If interrested, let me know.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts