Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where there is a good hood for a 62 Galaxie within driving distance of Kansas City? I have a hood but rust will eventually bite me and I would prefer not to use it...Thanks in advance...Ray

·
Premium Member
2,806 Posts
Riteway Salvage in Tulsa has several. Even a 406 Galaxie(G code I think) still sitting out there with the 4V 406. about 5000 cars no newer than late '70s and 20-25 '68-'71 Lincolns with 460s in them still. Galaxies of all year, Fairlanes of all years, Falcons, etc. a couple of complete '56 and '57 Ford wagons, Comets, Torinos, on and on. '68 Falcon wagon, '68 Torino wagon, '68 Montego wagon, and all wagons of all years and makes. Charlie has owned that yard for over 40 years and kept everything except for the whole cars he has sold. He will not crush but his health is bad and he's old now. Won't be long and all those cars will be crushed after he dies. It's a goldmine without a doubt and there are still Detroit lockers and track locks in many of the Fords and pumpkins sitting in trunks and in vans. I've seen what he's got and it is unbelievable. If he doesn't like you apon first impression, he won't sell anything to you. I would go fishing in the strip mine pond at the back and give him the bass and catfish I caught. A lot of his cars are whole and will not part out, only sell whole. He's got the '60-'68 Galaxies up the ying yang. Try to find him in the yellow pages for Tulsa. Riteway Salvage is the name. Keith's Ford Salvage is right next door and Keith is Charlie's nephew. He may have one too. For ease of finding Keith's phone number, I know his addres is: 1824 N. Yale, Tulsa OK. He will know Charlie's phone number if you ask him.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Wright way salvage is selling all cars to buy one or parts contact me at kkwaterdog @aol.com My name is ken and I am charleys son in law and am ther all day

·
Registered
5 Posts
All the cars that are at wright way salvage are for sale
but they are watched closly. We only take people who are serious about buying the cars. If your interested we walk you through the yard personally. Because of the dogs for your safety we do have fine cars at good prices.
Ken & Brandy Kimber

1 - 4 of 4 Posts