Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need two 7" x 15" steel ford wheels. 5 on 4.5 bolt patten. A bit worn is great but not necessary. Prefer wheels without any mods just some factory old style 60's steel ford wheels.

These are going on my FORD powered '64 Fairlane C-dan.

ANYONE??

PM or EMAIL me.

·
Registered
5,337 Posts
You are looking for something very rare.

These wheels came on the 1970/ MUSTANG/TORINO and had either center caps and possibly trim rings according to the trim level.

A buddy wanted a set back in the early eighties and I ordered two. The FORD depot had one left and I found another at a dealer in FL.

Someone has to have a set somewhere but most not likely aware of what he has.

They came in either 14" or 15". I believe the PN on the 15" was D0OZ 1007-A (I will check this for correctness this weekend).

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hi 6T4 Bolt, I see you line in the Atlanta area and are working on a t-bolt. I live in Lilburn and have been working on a T-bolt for a good while now and taking to the painter in the next couple of weeks. I had my front wheels made by the Stoockton Co in California but found out they closed last year after the owner commited suicide. These look just like the 60's Kelsey Hayes wheels but better. I heard that Wheels Vintique will build the same. I think I paid $75 per wheel in raw condition. Not sure what Wheels Vintique would charge. I do have two other originals for the front powdercoated white 15 x 4 that I was going to use but the hub was too large on my car, Granada spindles. So I had those made made with a larget center. Anyway, maybe we can connect and share some information as these cars go together. Hope this helps you some.
Dan Benson

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys.

I don't necessarily need original 15" x 7"s just ford bolt pattern steelies. I'm not doing a correct resto just a dated driver.

ANYONE?

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Wheel vintiqes, i see b569'r posted, i got my 14 x 7 & 8;s from them
They look a bit like the old Camaro/Nova rally rims, come either chromed or plain steel , i ordered plain steel, sent me chromed!
Just painted them black, with the dog dish hub caps supplied, pretty cool look.
Didn;t the actual T-bolts use 15's tho. I know there is a clone T-bolt here, he bought the 15;s from my 56 Ford wagon, he said, This is the rim they used back then on T-bolts.

·
Registered
5,337 Posts
Thanks guys.

I don't necessarily need original 15" x 7"s just ford bolt pattern steelies. I'm not doing a correct resto just a dated driver.

ANYONE?
ANYONE here... :)

The FORD wagons of the mid-sixties to early seventies used a 15 X 6.50.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I actually found some new 15" x 7" wheel shells out of Arkansas late today. I found some 15" x 6' centers local too. So ... I'll be removing the centers from 1 & instaling in the other ... I'll post pix when I'm done.

There is more than 1 way to skin a cat!!

THX for all the info/help/suggestions.

6t4

1 - 10 of 10 Posts