Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say thanks to those on the board that help my out through the years with tech questions and such. I've enjoyed going to the strip and blistering the local 1/8 mile track with 5.90's at 120+ mph. I sold my 1990 mustang chassie on ebay for a
very deep discount... $3450 I do still have the motor and trans.. I listed them in the classifieds if anybody is enterested just shoot me an email.

Lately I've gotten into offroading and rock crawling and I've been building a flexable offroad truck and hope to go compete in rock crawling events.

Take care
Scott

·
Premium Member
814 Posts
Damn dude. I haven't seen you make any posts for a while. I was kinda wondering what happened to you. Then you come on here selling all your badass drag racing stuff. Did you get married or something?

·
Registered
625 Posts
Damn that sucks I always liked the look of your car. But hell off roading is fun also and I'm sure you'll have fun doing that.

·
Premium Member
856 Posts
how did that supercharged project you were putting together go,cant remember much more about it-have i got it right thinking you were building a 671 blowen car?

·
Registered
2,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
On 2006-07-18 13:38, steharz wrote:
how did that supercharged project you were putting together go,
Ya, I had bought a supercharger for a 401 powered 69 AMC Rambler I was building. I ended up selling the supercharger and I am using the 401 motor to power my rockcrawler project.

I did buy an 1988 460 powered F350 4x4
but I'm taking everything but the axles to the crusher. The axles are going under my rockcrawler, a dana 60 front and a 10.25 stering rear.... about as heavy duty as you can get without using rockwell 2.5 ton axles.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts