Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The first street legal races at PIR 2 weeks ago were packed with kids and adults alike, 100`s of cars and kids, and every news station in town was there to do a story on street racing and the alternatives.
well I found out later that I was caught on film leaving the starting line and they filmed me going past the camera and down the track, and this was played on Channel 8 here in the Portland/Vancouver area. Well I missed the broadcast, but my neighbor and a few of my co-worker`s saw the broadcast and alerted me. I had no choice but to contact the station and order a video tape of the broadcast to be able to see it. It cost to much but worth every penny to be immortalized on the local news, it was pretty cool, and I actually got to see how my suspension is working for the first time on the starting line.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Is it hard to go into the 7-11 now, and not be mobbed by dozens of teenage girls?

Are you still going to hang out with all of us "little people" now that your famous?

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Apparently the word has not got out yet of my new found fame, and dont worry I think I will be spewing forth garbeled words of psuedo intelligence to you guys for years to come, or untill atleast that big movie deal comes a knocking

1 - 11 of 11 Posts