Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
That gets the lock out.

If you're pulling the switch out you've got more work to do. First, disconnect the battery. The pull the lock as described above. Then reach up under the dash, push the switch toward the dash, give it turn (I don't remember which way), then it should come out. There will be a big plug with several wires plugged into the back of it, and a but that holds it on. Take the nut off, the pull the plug. Now you're done.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That gets the lock out.

If you're pulling the switch out you've got more work to do. First, disconnect the battery. The pull the lock as described above. Then reach up under the dash, push the switch toward the dash, give it turn (I don't remember which way), then it should come out. There will be a big plug with several wires plugged into the back of it, and a but that holds it on. Take the nut off, the pull the plug. Now you're done.
well i got the tumler out but ,now for the rest of the story.
it will not come out,time for the hack saw!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
634 Posts
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i was being silly about the hacksaw but since i had stroke i have to rely on my son and he is not long on being calm.
thanks
david

·
Registered
634 Posts
i was being silly about the hacksaw but since i had stroke i have to rely on my son and he is not long on being calm.
thanks
david
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I apologize in your case,but it does happen a lot. Post has been edited.:)

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
DON'T worry i didn't see it but i am thick skined.
i have a lot of know how but you can'rt know it all ,seems i am always learning some thing,part of life.
the bqack of sw.came off,that's why i must replace it.

david

1 - 11 of 11 Posts