Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, haven't been on here for a while now. Have had quite a few new projects come and go, but I finally got a car I don't have to build up to drive. Traded my 88' ranger 4x4 for a 1968 mustang coupe, 302 c-4 auto, has small rust spots in places but nothing bad. Drove it three hours home with no problems, and have been daily driving it for the past few days. I'll try to get some pics up soon. I'm so glad I've finally ended up with a muscle car that I can drive, I guess the Torino can get done right now.

·
Administrator
21,922 Posts
Thanks, now I don't really have any reason to not make it to the barbque next year haha.
Don't be breaking it just in time for the BBQ neither young man!! lol

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Took me frickin long enough, but here are some pics of when i got it. in the time since these were taken, Ive sold the bronco in the background, got a 91 hatchback mustang for a 5.0 swap, and another bronco, this time a '79, which will hopefully be getting a 460 this weekend. Mustang hasn't changed much, put a stock steering wheel on it, different grille, and rebuilt a Holley 4160 for it. of course its been parked for winter now, don't know how much ill get done on it this winter, but it will definitely make it to the bbq next year. if not i guess Ill just walk there...I'm just glad that i have a driver quality muscle car now.

Attachments

·
Registered
10,342 Posts
Yes, Gary said it's Saturday, July 13th, and apparently we are not allowed to work on anything belonging to Eldon. I think he said that anyway. If not, he meant to.
;):D
David

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.