Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After being away from this MB for a long time I will be returning and with a Mustang to boot (no more Granada, parted out a few year's ago). Got my order in last week for a Shelby and am looking forward to driving this beast. The other car stays put so they're gonna learn to get along. :)

More details and pics when the monster serpent shows up.

Tony​

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm here!!!! Just been busy with work and other things. It's great to hear from you Eldoon, FE, and Shotrod + hi to firehorse.

How is the Granada Eldoon? Hope those parts you got off me when I parted my car is working well for you. If I remember you got most of the rebuilt front suspension and the big 3 core rad. Your 302 should have no problem keeping cool with that bad boy behind the grille.

BTW, I did sell that 408W and C4 trans out of the car a local guy bought it, made some changes and that combo is in a Capri drag car running 10.70's last I heard. Too bad I never got the full use of it but I knew it was built right and tough the buyer loves the setup.

FE, yes I believe that was kinda the last post I did when I !modded the Formula back to stock before trading it in for a new ride for the GF. Had to remove the O/F to get the headers off and forgot to put it back after reinstalling the manifolds. Brain fade moment but I caught it before toasting my engine (just had a big mess to clean up afterwards underneath the car LOL).

Hope this MB didn't change too much there's still a few others I remember chatting with during my time here before working on my Granada. Now that I'm getting back into the Ford thing I'll try to post here more often. I've been reading a lot on SVTP MB on the 13 Shelby and am itching for my car to show up.

Ok, talk to you guys soon and thanks for the warm welcome back!!!!! :)

·
Registered
699 Posts
How is the Granada Eldoon? Hope those parts you got off me when I parted my car is working well for you. If I remember you got most of the rebuilt front suspension and the big 3 core rad. Your 302 should have no problem keeping cool with that bad boy behind the grille.
I kept the old rad in until it started leaking. The 3 row went in last summer, and it does work very well.

The Granada's front end is set to be the project at FE's annual BBQ this summer. We're going to use some of the parts I got from you (except the UCA/LCA - I went whole hog and got Global West tubular ones!)

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
frdnut, yes I did get rid of the exhaust setup to someone local. Not sure what they did with it. Lost my shirt on that exhaust but better to get something than have it sit there doing nothing.

Good to hear Eldoon that the parts you got off me is working great. Tubular arms cool!!!! Post up a pic of that setup once it's in your car.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.