Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

she'll be mine just as soon as i pay the guy this week. hhmm... what could i possible want with a no options 69 coupe??

look out dragstrip!!

·
Premium Member
14,758 Posts
I'd give an arm & a leg for something like that! Mmmmm 557, C-4, Big Shot... can we say, MOVE IT OR LOSE IT! Nice find

·
Premium Member
2,806 Posts
Very nice find. Great hotrod project and much better than any rice. Glad you decided to convert from "The Dark Side". Yoda would be proud

·
Registered
291 Posts
yes, its cool, but needs a bbf and a c-4. than again nice smooth stock strait 6 has a nice driver appeal

·
Premium Member
625 Posts
When you said the darkside, I thought you bought a GN. But glad to see that you did not. Congrats.

·
Registered
104 Posts
On 2002-04-24 15:12, Mike545 wrote:
yes, its cool, but needs a bbf and a c-4. than again nice smooth stock strait 6 has a nice driver appeal
C4???? BLASPHEMY!!!
It's a stick car, needs a Jerico! Lose the "Sicks" tho!

Nice lookin' car, what in heck is that huge box sitting where the windshield washer jar goes??

·
Registered
321 Posts
Kewl, I didn't know they used 300 straight sixes in 69 Mustangs
If it were me, I would get the head ported and polished, add some chebbie valves, and about a 500 CFM carb. She would wake up a bit. But that's if you want to keep the bulletproof straight 6. If you want more powa, go with a nice 351W with some nitrous.

·
Registered
749 Posts
pull the 300 6 popper and sell it to farmer joe for his old ford pickup

there is two engines to chose from the 351W and 460. All others are a waste of time

I use to have a 70 coupe with a 351C 4V(from a wrecked 70 Mach I). That 69 sure looks to be in real decent shape...very cool

·
Premium Member
512 Posts
Just so you guys know- Mr. slowCRX runs the timing computer at Sacramento Raceway (brackets and T&T) and usually puts in our project car names instead of the window numbers at T&T. Very Cool! Talked to him last night and he is stoked about his new ride. I wouldn't mind doing a 250 S6 build up article using Clifford stuff. 250hp/250tq should be attainable w/ decent driveability!

JL

Technical Editor

Fordmuscle.com

'65 Mustang GT, 289 (Warp 65)

'92 Mustang, 5.0 T5Z (Green Machine II)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: FasterDamnit! on 4/26/02 6:53am ]</font>

1 - 17 of 17 Posts