Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. I have started a few threads on parts lists for upgrading my 429. Please bear with me here lol.. Not trying to be redundant, but I haven't got all the info I need yet. What I want is a list of basic 429 specs and good upgrades. Such as max valve lift with stock rockers and any other cam specs, etc. Recommended upgrades for the street, good brands to use, etc. Also, anybodies budget street build they have done in detali would be more than helpful.
I know quite a bit about engines in general, but this is my first 429, so I want to know everything I need to know before I start dong anything at all. I like to be thorough so I know shops can't screw with me.

·
Banned
6,355 Posts
Hi all. I have started a few threads on parts lists for upgrading my 429. Please bear with me here lol.. Not trying to be redundant, but I haven't got all the info I need yet. What I want is a list of basic 429 specs and good upgrades. Such as max valve lift with stock rockers and any other cam specs, etc. Recommended upgrades for the street, good brands to use, etc. Also, anybodies budget street build they have done in detali would be more than helpful.
I know quite a bit about engines in general, but this is my first 429, so I want to know everything I need to know before I start dong anything at all. I like to be thorough so I know shops can't screw with me.
"I know quite a bit about engines in general"
then what you might not know is they all respond the same way to mods.
the whole ride is a package deal

1 - 2 of 2 Posts