Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would it just be easier to cut off the old links with a cutoff wheel so I dont have to mess with rusty bolts and the shaft trying to turn as loosen the nuts?

·
Registered
5,337 Posts
Yep!

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes, as long as you have new parts to replace the ones you destroy

Well, yeah....I wouldn't just cut them off if I didn't have the new links to put on.

·
Premium Member
5,846 Posts
If the new ones look too tall you can trim the top of the bolt off, but trim it before you tighten it down.

·
Premium Member
1,479 Posts
I guess I'm lucky 'cause I just replaced the sway bar on my '65 and it came off without a fight at all. Took maybe ten minutes to drop it out by myself. :D Installing the new one was another story since they (Global West) gave me the wrong brackets for the Falcon and then charged me for the proper replacements! :eek: Their excuse was some cars need a smaller bracket/bushing but they don't include both sizes. :confused: Whatever...

John

·
Registered
5,337 Posts
Nice disclaimer !!!:tup:
THANX!

I got the idea from legal advice in regards to all of the hostility I encounter here daily...

It applies to DanH mostly. I see a flurry of posts around mine frequently (he is on IGNORE). I don't read them (even if I could read and understand what he posts) but you never know, best to CYA... :D

·
Banned
6,355 Posts
THANX!

I got the idea from legal advice in regards to all of the hostility I encounter here daily...

It applies to DanH mostly. I see a flurry of posts around mine frequently (he is on IGNORE). I don't read them (even if I could read and understand what he posts) but you never know, best to CYA... :D
klutz , just for you I'll get the dog to walk over the key board for ya.
that sould be lowest of tech for you to understand .
problem with the dog klutz , he knows more than you ,he might type out your a moron .

1 - 10 of 10 Posts