Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys/ gals,, I am wanting to buy new door panels for my 67 galaxie fastback.. And I would like to know who everybody uses to purchase interior restoration parts for the Galaxie.. I have looked into Dearborn restoration parts end Dennis Carpenter the prices very greatly I was just curious as to know if anyone here had experience with either company or could recommend somebody else to look into pieces for ..thank you guys have a great day everybody.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Hey guys/ gals,, I am wanting to buy new door panels for my 67 galaxie fastback.. And I would like to know who everybody uses to purchase interior restoration parts for the Galaxie.. I have looked into Dearborn restoration parts end Dennis Carpenter the prices very greatly I was just curious as to know if anyone here had experience with either company or could recommend somebody else to look into pieces for ..thank you guys have a great day everybody.
Got the panels for my '67 convertible at Dearborn Classics for $112 plus shipping. They were having some sort of sale when I got them.

They're actually made by PUI Interiors. They look identical to the originals except there is no rectangular silver medallion on the woodgrain area like there is on the originals.

Seem to be good quality but I haven't installed them yet.

·
Premium Member
5,589 Posts
If you were thinking of reupholstering the seats, hold off, and make doors to match.

Attachments

·
Registered
19 Posts
Has anyone bought an interior at Mustang Market? They seem competitive. I don't know anything about them and couldn't find them on search here but they have all the parts.

·
Premium Member
5,589 Posts
Thanks for the reply,, Do you have to use the reinforcement prices off your original panel,,??
I did the doors myself. IIRC the panels are flat pieces of hardboard. One of them I copied onto new board and one I kept and just reinforced with fiberglass.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The good Guys show is in Columbus Ohio next month.. I think I'll save the money and see if I find any other hard to find items down there...if not.. then I'll spend on parts I can buy from the internet

1 - 13 of 13 Posts