Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Helo,
I am a new here and thought I would say hi and let you all know I am looking forward to catching up with this site !
I own an '83 Fairmont Futura Coupe with a 400HP 351w, '98 Mustang GT 8.8 rear, 4 wheel disc brakes, custom paint, and much more.
I also own an '05 Mustang....nothing special here...v6 car.

Some or at least a few of you may seen the start of my Fairmont build on one of my old web site's. After yahoo closed their free web site's I started one on google's.....now I have a much better new site.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Helo,
I am a new here and thought I would say hi and let you all know I am looking forward to catching up with this site !
I own an '83 Fairmont Futura Coupe with a 400HP 351w, '98 Mustang GT 8.8 rear, 4 wheel disc brakes, custom paint, and much more.
I also own an '05 Mustang....nothing special here...v6 car.

Some or at least a few of you may seen the start of my Fairmont build on one of my old web site's. After yahoo closed their free web site's I started one on google's....now I have a much better new site.
cool beans i am new here too i have a Stock 1975 Ford Ranchero 6.6L going to add some modifications soon btw

Thumbs up i am back in school for auto mechanics online.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts